Crusaders is seeking a passionate and dedicated Schools Ministry Worker to join their Schools Ministry Division. Teach the Bible to young people, support and train Christian students in approximately 35 schools, and serve God in a dynamic and caring team environment.
To be the successful candidate you are likely to:
- Be a committed Christian, who attends church regularly and has a committed prayer life.
- Have completed theological training and have experience in giving quality Bible talks to young people.
- Have strong pastoral skills.
- Have experience in school voluntary Christian groups; preferably both at a primary and secondary level.
- Be an organised and hard-working person, who can work effectively, both within a team and independently.
So if you have a passion to see kids know and love Jesus, we want to hear from you!