Do you have a passion to share Jesus with a new generation?
We are always looking to employ passionate and highly skilled individuals who share our vision and beliefs.
Information about our current job vacancies can be found below.
Training Roles – view all
- Summit Fellowship – 2 Year Internship: To learn more about our outdoor education and ministry trainee program (‘Ian Holt Memorial Fellowship’) through Summit Educational Camps go to Join the Summit Team.
- Schools Ministry Associates Scheme – 2 Year Traineeship: Learn more about our Schools Ministry Associates Scheme – a two year, full-time, gospel traineeship.
- CRU Camps Ministry Internships – 3 Year program: Complete Bible College as you get trained to share Jesus and equip volunteers on holiday camps. Next intake in 2018. See Training Roles for more details.
- VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING (VET) COORDINATOR (full-time): Crusaders Training is seeking interested applicants with a background in Outdoor Recreation to be involved in the training and assessment of its students. The Vocational Education and Training (VET) Coordinator will also assist with the governance, administration and record keeping of the RTO as required. The role suits a person with a background in teaching, training and/or Outdoor Recreation who is excited to use those skills to equip people for Gospel ministry in the Outdoor Recreation sector. See VET Co-ordinator
- PROGRAM CO-ORDINATOR (full-time): Summit Educational Camps is looking for someone with strong administrative skills and outstanding customer service to join the Programming Team. As a Program Co-ordinator you will primarily be involved in the booking, writing, organising and follow-up of programs for Summit school camps and CRU holiday Day Camps, in order to best support CRU’s mission in reaching people for the Gospel of Jesus. See Program Coordinator.
- Cook (Full Time): The Galston Gorge Conference Centre works to provide Christian hospitality for all its guests. We are looking for a committed Christian to join our Catering team and use their talents to assist in organising, cooking and serving excellent quality meals to everyone who visits. See Cook/Chef
- Schools Ministry Worker (full-time): Our Schools Ministry Division is looking for a committed and energetic person to serve as a full-time Schools Ministry Worker, starting soon. This role involves regularly preaching and supporting Christians in approximately 35 schools. See Schools Ministry Worker
- Weekend Guest Liaison Officer (casual): The Galston Gorge Centre is looking for a casual Guest Liaison Officer. Use your gifts in your spare time to serve guest groups on weekends. See Weekend GLO
- Regular casual work for Kitchen Hands (casual): Join our dedicated team serving guests who stay at the Galston Gorge Conference & Recreation Centre. See Kitchen Hands.
Don’t see the job you’re looking for?
Feel free to send us your resume for future reference by emailing us – firstname.lastname@example.org.