Lake Mac can accommodate 120 people in a mixture of huts and cabins.
- 10 A-frame huts each sleeping 10 with air conditioning
- 4 cabins with 3 beds each
- New matresses & new vinyl floors in all cabins
There are a number of indoor and outdoor areas at Lake Mac:
- A large, air-conditioned hall seating up to 130 for group meetings, with a data projector, sound system, screen, DVD player, VCR and TV link up
- An undercover outdoor meeting area seating up to 100
- 5 outdoor gazebos each seating 12 people – perfect for small group discussion
Download a PDF of the Lake Mac Site Map.
Our catering staff provide healthy meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as tasty snacks for morning tea, afternoon tea and supper. We also have experience in catering for guests with special diets and food allergies. Self-catering is available for groups looking for a cheaper option and more flexibility. There are also BBQ facilities available.
To help make your stay convenient and enjoyable Lake Mac also provides vending machines, BBQ facilities, washing machine and dryer. There is also mobile phone coverage for all carriers.