CRUSADERS SCHOOLS MINISTRY DIVISION is looking for a committed and energetic person to serve as a full-time Schools Ministry Staff Worker starting in January 2017 or before.
This role involves regularly preaching and supporting Christians in around 30 schools.
To be the successful candidate you are likely to:
– Be someone who is a committed Christian with regular church attendance and a committed prayer life.
– Have completed theological training and have experience in giving quality Bible talks for young people.
– Have strong pastoral skills.
– Have experience in school voluntary Christian groups; preferably both at Primary and Secondary level.
– Be an organised and hard working person who can work effectively independently and within a team.
Click here for full position descriptions and application forms:
or contact Peter Crawford – 02 9188 9731 or email@example.com