Every year Schools Ministry runs a Christian Leadership Program called Followers in Training or FIT for students in Years 5 and 6.
We encourage students in Years 5 and 6 to follow Jesus and learn how to serve Him and others, particularly at school.
The interactive seminars are designed to help students understand what a Christian leader is and how they can serve God at their school CRU Group, and aims to equip them with foundational leadership training that will benefit them for the rest of their lives!
Each FIT seminar includes input to help the student’s own friendship with God, training on how to serve God and others at school, practical skills for leadership in a lunchtime CRU group, a chance to make new friends from other schools and yummy food.
Term 1 2018 – CRU Leaders are Bible People!
1. Creative ways to teach the Bible through drama
2. How to teach a memory verse
3. Connecting with God (how to have a quiet time)
- Monday 12th March- Broughton Anglican College 10am -12:30pm
- Tuesday 13th March- Norwest Christian College 12:30-2:30pm
- Wednesday 14th March- Roseville College 12:30-2:30pm
- Thursday 15th March- Claremont College 12:30-2:30pm
- Friday 16th March- Burgmann Anglican School 12:30-2:30
- Monday 19th March- Meriden School 12:30-2:30pm
- Tuesday 20th March- Nowra Christian School 10am-12:30pm
- Friday 23rd March- Thomas Hassall Anglican College 12:30-2:30pm
Term 3 2018 – CRU Leaders share Jesus!
1: Sharing my story (how to write a personal testimony)
2: Exciting ways my CRU Group can share Jesus
3: A fun way of remembering the Gospel
- Monday 27th August- Broughton Anglican College 10am- 12:30pm
- Tuesday 28th August- Norwest Christian College 12:30-2:30pm
- Wednesday 29th August- Roseville College 12:30-2:30pm
- Thursday 30th August- The Scots College 12:30-2:30pm
- Friday 31st August- Trinity Christian School (ACT) 12:30-2:30pm
- Monday 3rd September- Meriden School 12:30-2:30pm
- Tuesday 4th September- Shellharbour Anglican College 10am-12:30pm
- Friday 7th September- Thomas Hassall Anglican College 12:30-2:30pm
For more information on 2017 FIT, contact Jacquie Woods on (02) 9874 8933 (option 2) or firstname.lastname@example.org