Every year Schools Ministry runs a Christian Leadership Program called Followers in Training or FIT for students in Years 5 and 6.
We encourage students in Years 5 and 6 to follow Jesus and learn how to serve Him and others, particularly at school.
The interactive seminars are designed to help students understand what a Christian leader is and how they can serve God at their school CRU® Group, and aims to equip them with foundational leadership training that will benefit them for the rest of their lives!
Each FIT seminar includes input to help the student’s own friendship with God, training on how to serve God and others at school, practical skills for leadership in a lunchtime CRU group, a chance to make new friends from other schools and yummy food.
Term 1 2019 – CRU Leaders Love God and Love Others!
- How to put God first in their lives
- How to practically love their friends
- Welcome and encourage students in their CRU Groups
CRU FIT NORTH WEST
- Norwest Christian College, Riverstone
- Tuesday, 12th March 2019, 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
CRU FIT NORTH
- Roseville College, Roseville
- Wednesday, 13th March 2019, 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
CRU FIT EAST
- Claremont College, Randwick
- Thursday, 14th March 2019, 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
CRU FIT INNER WEST
- Meriden School, Strathfield
- Monday, 18th March 2019, 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
CRU FIT SOUTH
- Nowra Christian School, Nowra
- Tuesday, 19th March 2019, 10:30 am – 12:30 pm*
CRU FIT WEST
- Thomas Hassell Anglican College, Hoxton Park
- Thursday, 21st March 2019, 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
CRU FIT SOUTH WEST
- Broughton Anglican College, Menangle Park
- Friday, 22nd March 2019, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm*
CRU FIT ACT
- Burgmann Anglican School, Forde Campus
- Monday, 25th March 2019, 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
*note time changes
For more information about FIT in 2019, contact Clare Wimble on (02) 9874 8933 (option 2) or firstname.lastname@example.org