Every year Schools Ministry runs a Christian Leadership Program called Followers in Training or FIT for students in Years 5 and 6.
We encourage students in Years 5 and 6 to follow Jesus and learn how to serve Him and others, particularly at school.
The interactive seminars are designed to help students understand what a Christian leader is and how they can serve God at their school CRU Group, and aims to equip them with foundational leadership training that will benefit them for the rest of their lives!
Each FIT seminar includes input to help the student’s own friendship with God, training on how to serve God and others at school, practical skills for leadership in a lunchtime CRU group, a chance to make new friends from other schools and yummy food.
Term 1 2017 – CRU Leaders are Servants!
1. Teaching a memory verse
2. Leading a game
3. Great ways to serve at school
- Monday 6th March- Broughton Anglican College 10am -12:30pm
- Friday 10th March- Trinity Christian School (ACT) 12:45-2:30pm
- Tuesday 14th March- Norwest Christian College 12:45-2:30pm
- Wednesday 15th March- Roseville College 12:45-2:30pm
- Thursday 16th March- Claremont College 12:45-2:30pm
- Monday 20th March- Meriden School 12:45-2:30pm
- Tuesday 21st March- Nowra Christian School 10am-12:30pm
- Friday 24th March- Thomas Hassall Anglican College 12:30-2:30pm
Term 3 2017 – CRU Leaders are Prayerful People
1: Welcoming and Encouraging your CRU Group
2: Reading the Bible aloud
3: Leading a prayer time
- Monday 14th August- Broughton Anglican College 10am- 12:30pm
- Friday 18th August- Burgmann Anglican School (ACT) 12:45-2:30pm
- Monday 21st August- Meriden School 12:45-2:30pm
- Tuesday 22nd August- Norwest Christian College 12:45-2:30pm
- Wednesday 23rd August- Roseville College 12:45-2:30pm
- Thursday 24th August- Scots College 12:45-2:30pm
- Tuesday 29th August- Shellharbour Anglican College 10am-12:30pm
- Friday 1st September- Thomas Hassall Anglican College 12:45-2:30pm
For more information on 2017 FIT, contact Jacquie Woods on (02) 9874 8933 (option 2) or email@example.com