- Personal Assistant – Permanent Full Time
- Eastwood Location
- Full time position, 8:30am – 5:00pm
Are you a firm believer that your role as a PA is to help your executive to do their best? Do you want to use your exceptional administration skills to serve God in a vibrant Christian organisation?
Supporting the Executive Director and based in our Eastwood office, we have an opportunity for a skilled and talented Personal Assistant to join the Crusaders team. Crusaders is a Bible-based, interdenominational Christian Youth Organisation whose mission is to help the students of the independent schools of Australia to know and follow Jesus.
As Personal Assistant, your core role will be to support the Executive Director through exceptional administration and project assistance, including undertaking secretarial duties for the Board. You will also be required to co-ordinate and manage ad-hoc projects along with organising group events. As the Executive Director has direct responsibility for Child Protection matters, Workplace Health and Safety, Privacy matters, employment and wellbeing of staff, particular responsibilities of the PA role are focused on these areas as well.
To be considered for this exciting role, you will need:
- A vibrant Christian faith
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient administration skills including diary management and corporate liaison
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literacy and experience with the Microsoft Office suite, familiarity with Salesforce, along with confidence to learn other programs
- A friendly, approachable and proactive attitude, with firmness when appropriate
- Willingness to commit to the role for at least two years
The position will be available in mid-August 2017 (or earlier) and applications are welcome.
A copy of the full job description with selection criteria is available to download from PA to the ED Position Description July 2017.
To apply, download and complete the Application Form. Send the Application Form, along with a resume and cover letter, to Mr Gary Hill, Executive Director, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail: PO Box 590, Eastwood NSW 2122. For more information, call Georgia on (02) 9188 9702.