- CRU® Camps Volunteers’ Coordinator – Permanent Full Time
- Eastwood Location
- Full time position, 8:30am – 5:00pm with flexible evening and weekend work
Do you want to recruit, enable and support over 1000 volunteers to lead exceptional Christian school holiday camps where Jesus is faithfully shared, and a growing number of young disciples are trained for lifelong Christian ministry?
Based in our Eastwood office, we have an opportunity for a skilled and talented CRU® Camps Volunteers’ Coordinator to join the Crusaders team. Crusaders is a Bible-based, interdenominational Christian Youth Organisation whose mission is to help the students of the independent schools of Australia to know and follow Jesus.
To be considered for this exciting role, you will need:
- A strong and growing personal faith, evidenced by godly character, church and ministry involvement
- A sound understanding of the Bible
- A passion for evangelism, especially of children and youth
- Experience in Christian camping
- The ability to network, train young adult volunteers and communicate clearly
- Strong administration skills
- A willingness to learn and the flexibility to work in a highly dynamic environment
- A willingness to commit to the role for a minimum of 3 years
- Current drivers’ licence and access to a reliable vehicle
The position will be available in September or October 2017 and applications are welcome. Applications close on 15 September 2017.
A copy of the full job description with selection criteria is available to download from CRU Camps Volunteers’ Coordinator Position Description 2017.
To apply, download and complete the Application Form. Send the Application Form, along with a resume and cover letter, to Mr Philip Rawnsley, Director of Holiday Camps, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail: PO Box 590, Eastwood NSW 2122. For more information, call (02) 9188 9720.