Do you have a passion to share Jesus with a new generation?
We are always looking to employ passionate and highly skilled individuals who share our vision and beliefs.
Information about our current job vacancies can be found below.
Training Roles – view all
- Summit Fellowship – 2 Year Internship: To learn more about our outdoor education and ministry trainee program (‘Ian Holt Memorial Fellowship’) through Summit Educational Camps go to Join the Summit Team.
- Schools Ministry Associates Scheme – 2 Year Traineeship: Learn more about our Schools Ministry Associates Scheme – a two year, full-time, gospel traineeship.
- CRU Camps Ministry Internships – 3 Year program: Complete Bible College as you get trained to share Jesus and equip volunteers on holiday camps. Next intake in 2018. See Training Roles for more details.
- Property Assistant (full-time): Be part of the fantastic work and ministry of CRU by using your trade or well developed handy-man skills to enhance our guests’ experience at CRU’s Galston Gorge Conference & Recreation Centre. This varied role includes maintenance of camp facilities, repairs and groundskeeping. See Property Assistant.
- Summit Outdoor Education Manager (full-time maternity leave cover): Summit Educational Camps is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Christian to join its senior staff team. Summit seeks to provide schools with an educationally exceptional camp experience for their students that keeps the schools coming back, in order to best support CRU’s mission of reaching people with the gospel of Jesus. The Outdoor Education Manager is the role within Summit that is primarily responsible for managing the Outdoor Education staff who deliver these programs, and helping to ensure these programs are delivered at the highest possible standard. See Outdoor Education Manager.
- Summit Outdoor Educator (full-time): Summit Educational Camps is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Christian to join its team of Outdoor Educators. The Outdoor Educator is the role within Summit that is primarily involved in the planning and running (which we call ‘directing’) of camp programs for Summit school camps. As a camp director, the Outdoor Educator will co-ordinate teams of other staff in the running of camp programs, liaise with teachers regarding their aims and outcomes for camp, and deliver the Christian talks on camp. Outdoor Educators will also train and mentor other members of the Summit team who are undertaking their Summit Fellowships. See Outdoor Educator.
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) Co-ordinator (full-time): Crusaders Training Division is looking for a Christian with a background in Outdoor Recreation to be involved in the training and assessment of its students. The Vocational Education and Training (VET) Coordinator will spent time in the field training staff in Outdoor Recreation, on camp programs as a leader and/or an assessor, as well as assisting with the governance, administration and record keeping of the Registered Training Organisation (RTO) as required. See VET Co-ordinator.
- MARKETING MANAGER (full-time): Are you looking to make a difference and desiring to utilise your talents as a leader and professional in Marketing?
As a leading Christian non-profit organisation, which seeks to share the good news of Jesus with young people through camping and school-based programs, this unique opportunity will see you leading and guiding a passionate Marketing Team in supporting the vision of CRU®. Bring with you not only your abilities in strategic thinking, planning, creativity and exceptional communication skills, but your sense of humour, fun and desire to change young lives for Jesus. See Marketing Manager
- Cook (Full Time): The Galston Gorge Conference Centre works to provide Christian hospitality for all its guests. We are looking for a committed Christian to join our Catering team and use their talents to assist in organising, cooking and serving excellent quality meals to everyone who visits. See Cook/Chef
- Schools Ministry Worker (full-time): Our Schools Ministry Division is looking for a committed and energetic person to serve as a full-time Schools Ministry Worker, starting soon. This role involves regularly preaching and supporting Christians in approximately 35 schools. See Schools Ministry Worker
- Weekend Guest Liaison Officer (casual): The Galston Gorge Centre is looking for a casual Guest Liaison Officer. Use your gifts in your spare time to serve guest groups on weekends. See Weekend GLO
- Regular casual work for Kitchen Hands (casual): Join our dedicated team serving guests who stay at the Galston Gorge Conference & Recreation Centre. See Kitchen Hands.
Don’t see the job you’re looking for?
Feel free to send us your resume for future reference by emailing us – email@example.com.