Do you have a passion to share Jesus with a new generation?
We are always looking to employ passionate and highly skilled individuals who share our vision and beliefs.
Information about our current job vacancies can be found below.
Training Roles – view all
- Summit Fellowship – 2 Year Internship: To learn more about our outdoor education and ministry trainee program (‘Ian Holt Memorial Fellowship’) through Summit Educational Camps go to Join the Summit Team.
- Schools Ministry Associates Scheme – 2 Year Traineeship: Learn more about our Schools Ministry Associates Scheme – a two year, full-time, gospel traineeship.
- CRU Camps Ministry Internships – 3 Year program:Complete Bible College as you get trained to share Jesus and equip volunteers on holiday camps. Next intake in 2018. See Training Roles for more details.
- Personal Assistant to the Executive Director (Full Time): Are you a firm believer that your role as a PA is to help your executive do their best? Do you want to use your exceptional administration skills to serve God in a vibrant Christian organisation? See Personal Assistant to the Executive Director.
- CRU® Camps Volunteers’ Coordinator (Full Time): Do you want to recruit, enable and support over 1000 volunteers to lead exceptional Christian school holiday camps? See CRU Camps Volunteers’ Coordinator.
- Bequest & Donor Care Manager (Part Time): Are you a strong Christian with excellent relationship-building skills and a pastoral heart? This role is essential for resourcing the long term growth of Crusaders ministry. See Bequest and Donor Care Manager.
- Property Assistant (Full Time): Be part of the fantastic work and ministry of Crusaders by using your trade or well developed handy-man skills to enhance our guests’ experience at Galston Gorge Conference and Recreation Centre. See Property Assistant.
- Vocational Education and Training Coordinator (Full Time): Do you have a background in education, training and/or Outdoor Recreation? Are you excited to use these skills to equip people for Gospel ministry in the Outdoor Recreation sector? See Vocational Education and Training Coordinator.
- 2IC Cook (Full Time): The Galston Gorge Conference Centre works to provide Christian hospitality for all its guests. We are looking for a committed Christian to join our Catering team as a 2IC and use their talents to assist in organising, cooking and serving excellent quality meals to everyone who visits. See 2IC Cook for more details.
- Summit Outdoor Educator: Do you have a passion for Christian camping? Do you have the ability to lead a team, direct camps and give Christian talks? Contact our Director of Summit to send through a copy of your CV and signal your interest for when this role next becomes available.
- Experienced Kitchen Hands/Cooks – Lake Mac (Casual): We pride ourselves in providing Christian hospitality for all guests staying at our Lake Macquarie Outdoor Recreation Centre at Balcolyn. We need like-minded Christians to join our Catering Team. – Casual Cooks/Kitchen Hands
- Casual Weekend Guest Liaison Officer: The Galston Gorge Centre is looking for a casual Guest Liaison Officer. Use your gifts in your spare time to serve guest groups on weekends – Weekend GLO
- Regular casual work for Kitchen Hands & Cleaning Staff: Join our dedicated team serving guests who stay at the Galston Gorge Conference & Recreation Centre. To apply or for more information go to Kitchen Hands & Cleaners.
- Casual Activities Instructors: Committed Christians needed to join our team of qualified and experienced instructors on weekends and during the week. To apply or for more information go to Activity Instructors.
Don’t see the job you’re looking for?
Feel free to send us your resume for future reference by emailing us – email@example.com.