Do you have a passion to share Jesus with a new generation?
We are always looking to employ passionate and highly skilled individuals who share our vision and beliefs.
Information about our current job vacancies can be found below.
Training Roles – view all
- Summit Fellowship – 2 Year Internship: To learn more about our outdoor education and ministry trainee program (‘Ian Holt Memorial Fellowship’) through Summit Educational Camps go to Join the Summit Team.
- Schools Ministry Associates Scheme – 2 Year Traineeship: Learn more about our Schools Ministry Associates Scheme – a two year, full-time, gospel traineeship.
- CRU Camps Ministry Internships – 3 Year program: Complete Bible College as you get trained to share Jesus and equip volunteers on holiday camps. Next intake in 2018. See Training Roles for more details.
- Summit Outdoor Educator (full time): Summit Educational Camps is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Christian to join its team of Outdoor Educators. The Outdoor Educator is the role within Summit that is primarily involved in the planning and running (which we call ‘directing’) of camp programs for Summit school camps. As a camp director, the Outdoor Educator will co-ordinate teams of other staff in the running of camp programs, liaise with teachers regarding their aims and outcomes for camp, and deliver the Christian talks on camp. Outdoor Educators will also train and mentor other members of the Summit team who are undertaking their Summit Fellowships. See Outdoor Educator.
- Summit Staffing Co-ordinator (full time, maternity leave position): Summit Educational Camps is looking for an enthusiastic and pastorally focused Christian to join its small human resources team which provides administration, planning and pastoral care support for the wider Summit division. Working under the supervision of the Staffing Manager, this role seeks to fulfill the human resources needs of the Summit division to enable the smooth running of Summit camps through effective management of its staff team, and in order to best support CRU’s mission of reaching people with the gospel of Jesus. See Staffing Co-ordinator.
- Cook (Full Time): The Galston Gorge Conference Centre works to provide Christian hospitality for all its guests. We are looking for a committed Christian to join our Catering team and use their talents to assist in organising, cooking and serving excellent quality meals to everyone who visits. See Cook/Chef
- Schools Ministry Worker (Full Time): Our Schools Ministry Division is looking for a committed and energetic person to serve as a full-time Schools Ministry Worker, starting soon. This role involves regularly preaching and supporting Christians in approximately 35 schools. To be the successful candidate you are likely to: * Be a committed Christian, who attends church regularly and has a committed prayer life. * Have completed theological training and have experience in giving quality Bible talks to young people. * Have strong pastoral skills. * Have experience in school voluntary Christian groups; preferably both at primary and secondary level. * Be an organised and hard-working person, who can work effectively, both within a team and independently. See Schools Ministry Worker and Application Form
- Experienced Cooks and Kitchen Hands – Lake Mac (Casual): We pride ourselves in providing Christian hospitality for all guests staying at our Lake Macquarie Outdoor Recreation Centre at Balcolyn. We need like-minded Christians to join our Catering Team. See Casual Cooks/Kitchen Hands
- Weekend Guest Liaison Officer (Casual): The Galston Gorge Centre is looking for a casual Guest Liaison Officer. Use your gifts in your spare time to serve guest groups on weekends. See Weekend GLO
- Regular casual work for Kitchen Hands (Casual): Join our dedicated team serving guests who stay at the Galston Gorge Conference & Recreation Centre. See Kitchen Hands.
Don’t see the job you’re looking for?
Feel free to send us your resume for future reference by emailing us – email@example.com.