All teachers have a duty of care towards the students under their care. This duty requires teachers to identify foreseeable, dangerous situations and plan appropriately for them. With children, accidents are definitely foreseeable! A teacher with current First Aid skills is better equipped to deal with these situations and potentially save lives.
Knowing First Aid means you could save a life!
Crusaders Training delivers First Aid training to schools in a real school environment, allowing trainees to put their skills into action in real situations.
We provide a ONE DAY First Aid course especially developed for schools – written by teachers for teachers.
- This First Aid course covers the content of units:
- HLTCPR201A – Perform CPR and
- HLTFA201A – Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- Course content includes DRSABCD, CPR, fractures and soft tissue injuries, burns, asthma, shock, medical emergencies, bites and stings.
- Cost is $125 per person (including a pre-course workbook, individual use of mannequins and first aid materials for effective ‘hands-on’ practice)
- Also available is HLTFA302A – Provide First Aid in Remote Situations
- Training can be held at your school or at a nearby venue
- Minimum group size is 10 people
Download a First Aid for Schools brochure
To book a course now, or for more information, contact us.