Whether you’re at work, home, or play, being able to identify dangerous situations and plan appropriately for them could prevent accidents and save a life.
If you have a First Aid qualification then you are better equipped to deal with these situations and provide much needed help when necessary.
Crusaders Training understands the time pressures on busy people and so delivers a ONE DAY Apply First Aid course (formerly Senior First Aid) to ensure your ability to provide appropriate care when it’s needed most. This course also contains scenarios relevant to real life situations.
- This course covers the content of units:
- HLTCPR201A – Perform CPR and
- HLTFA201A – Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- Course content includes DRSABCD, CPR, fractures and soft tissue injuries, burns, asthma, shock, medical emergencies, bites and stings.
- For groups, the cost is $125 per person (including a pre-course workbook, individual use of mannequins and first aid materials for effective ‘hands-on’ practice); Cost for individuals available on request.
- Also available is HLTFA302A Provide First Aid in Remote Situations
- Training can be held at your location or at a nearby venue
- Minimum group size is 10 people
Download a First Aid Brochure
For more information and to organise a course for your group, click here.
To join one of our courses for individuals, click here.