Tell kids about Jesus every pay day!
Payroll giving is one of the easiest ways for you to donate to Crusaders. There are no cheques to pay or direct debits to set up and you get the benefit of donating from your pre-tax salary.
How does it work?
- Ask your employer to enter into a payroll giving arrangement
- Nominate ‘The Crusader Union of Australia’ as the charity that you wish to donate to
- Nominate the amount of your regular donation
- The donation is paid directly by your employer to The Crusader Union of Australia where it will be used to support and enhance our ministry.
How does payroll giving benefit you?
Your donation is taken from your pre-tax salary, which means that you enjoy the benefits of tax deductibility immediately. Your employer will then calculate the amount of tax to be withheld from your salary.
Does my employer offer this scheme?
Ask your Human Resources or payroll department if they offer a payroll giving scheme. If not, suggest that they start one – it is easy and inexpensive to run. You could also complete the payroll giving form below and we can contact your employer and help them start a payroll giving scheme.
Please complete and send the Payroll Giving Form to us by email, post or fax.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: PO Box 590, Eastwood NSW 2122
- Fax: 02 9874 0218